lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Apple //c+ and arrow keys

From: Ulrich Hausmann
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Apple //c+ and arrow keys
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:02:30 +0200

On Dienstag, 22. September 1998 20:39:05 Uhr, address@hidden wrote:

>What terminal emulator program are you using?

PT3.1 - like you and for the same reason :))

Emulation is 100. I'm rather thinking it's a problem with the specific
keyboard design of the Apple II, IIe and //c (+) . . . If it is of any
interest, I'm logging on to the shell of my ISP in 8bit telnet (?).

>Umm, you're on an Apple II, in text mode I presume (or else you're running
>at a VERY VERY slow speed with a graphics-based terminal emulator).  There is
>no such thing as underlined text (in true text mode) on an Apple II.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. OK, so I have to live with. I
thought there might be a chance to configure Lynx otherwise.

Regards, Ulrich