lynx-dev

lynx-dev djgpp SLang port

From: Gisle Vanem
Subject: lynx-dev djgpp SLang port
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 18:20:10 +0200 (CEST)

I'm experiencing an irritating "problem" with the Lynx/djgpp version
compiled with SLang v1.3.  If I start Lynx when the DOS-prompt is below
(screen-height-4), the Lynx screen will scroll up two lines.  i.e. the
menu starts at screen-height-4.  This happens in both 25 and 50 line mode.

AFAIK this doesn't happen with a PDcurses compiled version. I much prefer
SLang due to it's speed.  I've not seen the problem in other SLang programs
so I suspect wrong use of SLang, or maybe there is a printf() somewhere
after start_curses() is called.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Gisle V.