lynx-dev

lynx-dev -restrictions=bookmarks does no work

From: Rüdiger Geys
Subject: lynx-dev -restrictions=bookmarks does no work
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:32:07 +0100 (MET)

Hello Lynx-Developpers !

I had to integrate lynx in a restrictet environment and tryed to invoke
lynx with:

lynx -restrictions=bookmark

but I can anyway change the bookmark file location. bookmark_exec also
semms not to work. I used lynx2-8-1rel2 on SunOs 4.1.

greetings

Ruediger Geys

FEN Free-Net Erlangen Nuernberg-Fuerth                          FIM-Psychologie
Konrad Zuse Str.3                                             +49.09131.8521149
91052 Erlangen
Germany                               e-mail: address@hidden