lynx-dev

lynx-dev Url Completion

From: Kári Davíðsson
Subject: lynx-dev Url Completion
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 14:32:59 +0000

Did some hacking on the Lynx sources. And here are the results. I am not shure
if this of instrest to anyone but me. The inspiration comes from Netscape
and IE, although atomatic completion is not implemented. I am not shure how
to fit a timer into the input mechanism of Lynx.
Anyway I think this is a good first approximation.

This thing allows the user to press tab when entering a URL. The inputmechanism
then finds the closest match if any from previous entered URLs.

Below are diffs against lynx2.8.1 and lynx2.8.2dev10.

K.D.