lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Crash with new Lynx trying to get to Print Options screen

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Crash with new Lynx trying to get to Print Options screen
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 03:22:54 -0500 (EST)

981228 Matt Ackeret commented (to me only, no doubt by mistake):
> I hadn't even gotten to the print screen,
> so it seems to be a different problem.

i should have make it clear: i entered `p' & immediately got the crash.
that is different from the previous bug,
which occurred only after returning from the Print screen:
that's very relevant, of course, as TD thought the patch might have helped.
probably you should try the latest development version as well.

this is certainly something which needs investigating:
it looks as if some programming a few months ago introduced
a number of memory leaks whose exact location is difficult to track down.
i'm unlikely to run into it on my own, as i don't have a TV ...