lynx-dev

lynx-dev going back to the frame-page owning the current frame?

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev going back to the frame-page owning the current frame?
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 16:25:35 -0800 (PST)

Is there some simple way (as in one-key) to go back up to the page that
shows all of the frames that contain the one that I zoomed into?

I don't really mind having to do frames the way I do (it's better than
no frame support at all), but this is the one relatively major annoyance..
I end up having to go back back back back a bunch of times to get to the
frame page.