lynx-dev

lynx-dev blue screen

From: Peter Sinclair
Subject: lynx-dev blue screen
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 17:54:56 +1200

I would like to know if you could or have had the problem of the image
being blue on the bottom half to one third the top part is tge color it
should be in my case it is green as we mostly do horse raceing.
some times by opening and closing the F stop on the lens and starting a
new event it goes away.I did a test run under lights for a trotting club
and I was anable to get the blue out by using the method above.I have to
do the meeting tommorow night and am hoping this will be gone.
Any help will be most greatfull.
Peeter Sinclair.