lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Changing the keymap code (PATCH)

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Changing the keymap code (PATCH)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 11:16:38 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Kim DeVaughn wrote:

> Perhaps a large, detailed comment block preceeding the keymap structs
> explaining all the nuances and sensitivities of the mapping, ifdef's,
> etc, would be a useful thing to put in the code.
>
> In particular, explaining how to add/change/delete codes in the future,
> might help to avoid problems like the one currently under discussion.
>
> Since you seem to be an expert on such matters, perhaps you could take
> a few minutes (!) to write something up ... :-) ...?

I wish I really were an expert. I am not a programmer and still
haven't found the time to learn C. Consider me a user who is willing
to look at the code and see if I can fix a behavior problem. I am
pretty busy at work this week, but I'll see if I can find time soon
to write something up. That was basically the reason for the patch I
recently submitted - to make what was going on clearer for someone
else changing the code.
                                 Doug
__
Doug Kaufman