lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: Lynx /tmp problem (fwd)

From: brian j pardy
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Lynx /tmp problem (fwd)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:33:32 -0800 (PST)

Theo commenting on the (fixed) tempfile issue that was posted to the
list a few days ago, forwarded in case anyone else wants to comment
to Theo/BUGTRAQ -- I'll just keep my mouth shut :)

--
<http://www.psnw.com/~posterkid/keys/> for DSA/ElG-E/RSA keys
DSA 0x0A641AA5:0B1E 37B7 ECCB FC96 B6C6  7242 0A59 F8D5 EFA9 4F81