lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev [dev17 patch] cookie options documentation

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev [dev17 patch] cookie options documentation
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:13:51 +0000 (GMT)

> ! # COOKIE_ACCEPT_DOMAINS and COOKIE_REJECT_DOMAINS are comma-delimited lists
> of

I don't generally have a problem accepting session cookies, but there only
a very few sites (Microsoft, basically) where I reluctantly accept
persistent cookies.  Some sites use a mix of both and won't work without
the session cookies (it's a hassle having to inspect every cookie on a GUI
browser).

For my purposes, these two options are not enough, and I would have to
continue to manually check cookies.  I'd need the ability to selectively
accept session cookies for this to be useful.