lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Print option not working in v2.8.1

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Print option not working in v2.8.1
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 06:04:07 -0400 (EDT)

This works for me.  However, HP xterm is standard X Consortium code (now
The Open Group - but they don't maintain it).  That doesn't support a
printer.  XFree86 xterm does:

The XFree86 3.3.3.1 xterm supports ANSI color and VT220 emulation
There's an faq at
        http://www.clark.net/pub/dickey/xterm/xterm.faq.html
        ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/dickey/xterm

--