lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev y2k readiness of lynx

From: mattack
Subject: Re: lynx-dev y2k readiness of lynx
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 11:02:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Oliver Daly wrote:
>I was wondering if lynx is y2k ready? I require this information for the
>audit of our systems.

You know, one good thing about all of these Y2K questions is that it shows
that people are using Lynx in "official" capacities, and not just as something
they compiled for their own use.

Someone else will give the straight answer to this..  Basically, there are
no known Y2K issues in Lynx, since it does not store dates in very
many places.  (The only one I thought of was the cookies file.. I don't know
what format those dates are in.. I looked.)