lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 20:36:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 20 May 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> > English-speaking users could use it, how to install it, etc.? I don't
> > have a program to read LZH files.
>
> It's an update of the file that DK referred to.  You can read it with the
> 'lha' program on Unix (my Linux distribution had a workable version, the
> Debian group has a more updated version which I did not test).

The latest version of lha for unix is at:
"http://www.clione.ne.jp/lha/download/lha-114d.tar.gz";
The documentation is in Japanese, but it compiles easily.

The latest version for DOS is at:
"ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/arcers/lha255e.exe";
This has English documentation. Any Simtel mirror also has this.

For other platforms see the LHA page. It is in Japanese, but the links
for each platform are obvious. Programs are available for Win9x, Win3.x,
OS/2, etc.
"http://www.clione.ne.jp/lha/lha_site.html";
                                 Doug
__