lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: http://www.quantum.com/

From: Frederic L. W. Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev Re: http://www.quantum.com/
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 04:18:33 -0300

Henry Nelson <address@hidden> wrote:
>Since I can no longer visit their page nor use their customer services
>I will no longer buy quantum hard disks, nor will I recommend others to
>buy them.  That is what I mean by boycott.  If you just have
>a hard disk today, go to http://www.westerndigital.com/ instead.

Hehe, I had a Fireball ST 3.2 in the past, and it just died in 6 weeks - a
fresh install, running without hdparm or other things. A sound like a click
and bye bye. Yes, go to http://www.westerndigital.com/ and buy their
products. I have a caviar 6.4 (not the best) and it's 1 year old. Another
good reason to boycott Quantum. They made good products in the past. Today
it's like their site.