lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx for Windows 98

From: Charles Lascari
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx for Windows 98
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:26:46 -0400

I am interested in obtaining Lynx for Win98. I know virtually nothing about
programming, however, so it would need to be a version that I don't need to
compile. Can you tell me where I could obtain it?

I am new to this stuff, but I like the idea of open source and creating
viable alternatives to Microsoft's monopoly and buggy products. I just
bought a Caldera box with Linux, so I'm going to try to learn it rather than
having to ask about Windows availability like I am today.  But until I
learn, I would appreciate the help. Thanks.

We all shine on and on!