lynx-dev

lynx-dev MacLynx Development

From: Scott Lahteine
Subject: lynx-dev MacLynx Development
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 20:46:33 -0400

Hi,

I just downloaded MacLynx and have been enjoying its use very much! The
version I downloaded is called "beta 1" and was built on May 15, 1997. I
downloaded the source code, ostensibly to learn from it and (I now wish) to
improve the interface. However, it is labeled "Alpha 5."

Is this "Alpha 5" the same source base as the MacLynx Beta 1 build? I would
like to make sure I have access to the latest build for my purposes, and to
communicate with the person(s) responsible for this Alpha 5 source.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Scott Lahteine
   "No universe is perfect which leaves no room for improvement."
      <mailto:address@hidden>
         <http://www.things-of-the-non.org>