lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.6

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.6
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 14:05:41 -0400 (EDT)

> On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, T.E.Dickey wrote:
>
> > 1999-08-13 (2.8.3dev.6)
> > * add support for scrollbars, ifdef'd with USE_SCROLLBAR.  Use command-line
> >   options -scrollbar and -scrollbar_arrow or corresponding lynx.cfg to
> > enable
> >   it.  Requires ncurses; may be further tuned if color-style configuration
> >   is used (Ilya Zakharevich)
>
>  Why there is no corresponding 'configure' switch for this?

I thought about it, but didn't - partly lack of time since I was trying to get
dev.6 done for Friday, and partly because it was unclear initially if it was
dependent on color-style (which would make the configure script more
complicated than I wanted to handle at that moment).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden