lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev dev.13 progress...

From: Hiroyuki Senshu
Subject: Re: lynx-dev dev.13 progress...
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:47:11 +0900

Henry Nelson wrote:
>> > But, the emphasis indication of the anchor part isn't correct with
>> > dev.12c.
>> > (Only a part becomes emphasis indication.)
>[...]
>> I would also like to hear from any users of CJK display character
>
>Please explain what I should be looking for.  For example, if I move
>the cursor over the link:
>                                  ||||~~~~~~
>maybe only the first two characters are in bold (||||), and the others
>are not (~~~~~~), i.e., just like plain text?

Yes!

But, the part of (~~~~~) is indicated under the condition
which emphasis isn't put on as a usual character.

It appreciates having it changed to the proper expression.

>I will test as soon as possible, but it will not be easy for me to build
>a dev.12c.

As for this phenomenon, even dev.13 is the same.

--Hiroyuki

--
Shonai College of Industry and Technology.
Electronics and Computer Information Course.