lynx-dev

lynx 2.8.3dev.18 for Win32 update (Re: lynx-dev changes for Japanese)

From: Hiroyuki Senshu
Subject: lynx 2.8.3dev.18 for Win32 update (Re: lynx-dev changes for Japanese)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:43:54 +0900

Hataguchi Takeshi wrote:
>On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Hataguchi Takeshi wrote:
>
>> I updated my changes for Japanese.
>> I merged all my changes for 2.8.3dev.18 into one patch,
>> so please apply this patch to original 2.8.3dev.18 sources.
>
>There are some bugs in it. Please apply this patch after
>applying my last patch.

I builded Lynx 2.8.3dev.18 for Win 32.

This binary includes the patch of Mr. Hatakuchi.

This version is available in the world wide though the idea
which can be used for the convenience further with Japanese
environment is made.

Please try it.

http://www.shonai-cit.ac.jp/eci/senshu/lynx283jdev18.zip

--
Shonai College of Industry and Technology.
Electronics and Computer Information Course.