lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.3dev.21

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: lynx2.8.3dev.21
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 06:36:03 -0500

On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 03:33:06PM +0300, Leonid Pauzner wrote:
> 26-Feb-2000 21:22 T.E.Dickey wrote:
> >> A new location: http://lynx.isc.org/current/index.html
> >> Hmm, Tom may add the download location in the announcements? :)
> > I forgot that not everyone was following the comments by Jim Spath and me.
> > Since we're told that sol.slcc.edu's days are numbered, we are working to
> > make the isc machine the development host.
>
> lynx.browser.org should set correct links now;
> and sol.slcc.edu/current/index.html should set redirect finally,
> since many spreaded copies of lynx point to that host.

I've copied dev.21 files over to www.slcc.edu, and have also modified two
index.html pages to include "refresh" directions to go to lynx.isc.org.
Don't know what effect this will have on people mirroring slcc.
See:
http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/
and
http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/

There is a snapshot of the cached FAQ-O-Matic tree at
http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/fom-20000229.zip. I don't know if I'll be able
to move it over to ISC this week.

Marvin the Paranoid Android.