lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx2-8-4 and ssl

From: Martin McCormick
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2-8-4 and ssl
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:57:39 -0600

        I just installed the latest version of lynx on a Sun
running Solaris7 and on a Debian Linux system using the 2.2.17
Linux kernel.  The installation went perfectly on both systems
and lynx appears to be running well.  I want to test ssl and the
link

http://www.moxienet.com/lynx/ssl-test/

appears to be no more.  Is there anywhere I can test the ssl to
be sure it works?

        A thousand thanks to all who have worked and who work on
this project.  If it wasn't for lynx, web browsing would be an
utter drag for those of us who use text browsers.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Center for Computing and Information Services Data Communications Group