lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Display of SGML Greek characters

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Display of SGML Greek characters
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 16:11:56 +0900 (JST)

> Not just technical documents Steve.  I would have been delighted to read
> Greek sites directly using lynx.

Have you tried; are you sure you can't?

Check out "docs/README.chartrans" and "src/chrtrans/iso07_uni.tbl" in a
distribution break-out.  If you are in a position to compile Lynx yourself,
I think there is a fair chance of getting it to work.

Vlad, doesn't Russian work for you?  Getting Lynx to translate Greek from
the document character set to the display character set should be analogous.

__Henry