lynx-dev

lynx-dev lss files

From: James H. Cloos Jr.
Subject: lynx-dev lss files
Date: 11 Apr 2003 15:51:42 -0400

Having just switched from a year-old suse install to a *very*
up-to-date gentoo, I've just discovered the lss files.

I've not been able to find one designed for a nice, off-white
background.  Specifically, I do not want lynx to change the
background color except for reverse-video type output.

Even with:

        default:normal:black:white

it still turns the term black when it starts up.

Is it possible to get rid of the black background breakage w/o
recompiling with --disable-color-style?

If so, does anyone have a nice dark-on-light lss that leaves the
backgound color unchanged?

-JimC