lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev hidden links display with -vikeys

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev hidden links display with -vikeys
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:12:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Stef Caunter wrote:

> Is there a way to temporarily disable -vikeys navigation to allow the 'l'
> list command to work when a page is rendered such that I am advised by
> lynx to use 'l' as all links are hidden? I suspect the answer is that I
> wouldn't see anything anyway, but I am unable to temporarily disable my
> curiousity.

You don't need to disable vi keys. When vi keys are on, the functions
are remapped to the uppercase key. So "list" is "L" rather than "l"
and "help" is "H" rather than "h". The key for showing the keymaps is
also remapped to upper case. If you type "K" while vi keys are on, you
will get the mappings that show this.
                            Doug
--
Doug Kaufman