lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Incorrect centering

From: Karl Eichwalder
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Incorrect centering
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 11:46:41 +0200

Chuck Martin <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't think he was showing an improvement.  He was showing how that
> particular page is presently rendered by Lynx.

Yes, that's what I meant ;)

> Here is how it looks in
> my modified browser (modified as in my original message, with the "wrong"
> code disabled):

[...]

> I think that's definitely an improvement over what Karl is seeing with
> an unmodified Lynx.

Yes, I think the version produced by your patched lynx is perfectly
okay.

> It may not be right-justifying the table as a whole as the author of
> the web page intended, but at least it isn't right- justifying the
> contents line by line, and I think that makes it much more readable.

Yes, definitely.  The left aligned table is all I want.

--
Linux frechet 2.4.20-4GB #1 Tue Apr 8 13:00:26 UTC 2003 i686  GNU/Linux
 11:42am  up 7 days  3:10,  10 users,  load average: 0.04, 0.05, 0.08