lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: Another TagSoup problem

From: Morten Bo Johansen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Another TagSoup problem
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 21:09:29 +0100

Arclele <address@hidden> wrote:

> I suggest to add a new hot-key (or what you prefer) to
> w3c-validator site (like Opera browser) to test the code,
> I use it and it provides a fast and simple answer about
> the question: "the problem is the browser or Html?".

With the line:

  EXTERNAL:http:lynx -source %s | tidy -e 2>&1 | less:TRUE

in your lynx.cfg, you can always validate any page with tidy, using
either '.' for validating the page pointed to by the current link or ','
for validating the current page. No need to have extra hotkeys for that.

Morten

--
"Fanaticism consists in redoubling your efforts when you have forgotten
 your aim."                                          (George Santayana)