lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: curius behaviors navigating a page internally

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: curius behaviors navigating a page internally
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 10:51:43 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006, YANAGIHARA Nobuyuki wrote:

I cannot reproduce the case2 on OS/2 EMX built code. With no patched dev.16.

my understanding of it: It's not always simple to reproduce. The problem is that there are several global variables which are updated in several places. It's fixable, but will take some more work to make those variables work together.

The previous reports were for a case where one navigates to a #marker,
then within that page, then to another page.  Returning to the first
page, lynx will go to the original #marker rather than the point where
it was when going to the second page.

case 3?:
After case 2,
1. press = key, info mode.
2. press Left Arrow key, turn around into normal mode, then move to line50.
Unexpected.

#The first line <h name="l0"> may be a typo. No effect on this case.

/ YANAGIHARA Nobuyuki / address@hidden /