lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] seporating main text from whole page

From: Tzachi Zaccai
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] seporating main text from whole page
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 00:42:25 +0200

thanks, but its to heavy...
i need to get only the report body, not the whole page as Lynx does....

by the way, does anyone know how for example if i go into cnn.com main page, how (automaticly ofcourse) i know which link is a report and which is a commercial\menu etc.?
i know that Lynx handels this kind of things, but i cant find it in the code pages....

by the way,
when i will finish with this project, im all urs... i have few good ideas, but for now no time :(

thanks again!

2007/3/30, Thorsten Glaser <address@hidden>:
Tzachi Zaccai dixit:

> for my final project i need to write a program that enters several
> news-websites and copies only the text from the relevant reports.

How about a shell script parsing lynx' output appropriately?

bye,
//mirabile
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt