lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Auto-session trouble.

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Auto-session trouble.
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:42:22 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008, Philip Webb wrote:

I've updated to dev-11 & my SESSION_FILE no longer works:
the search string is present in the file, but Lynx doesn't see it;
the relevant lines in  lynx.cfg  are unchanged.
I looks as if TD forgot to include the patch mentioned below:
it is not mentioned in the change-log in the announcement of dev-11.