lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Is there a swift fix for this problem?

From: X dej
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Is there a swift fix for this problem?
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 10:45:23 +0200

Jude, your indication to look for link "Text-only version" in header of
Wikipedia pages cached by Google is wonderful !

A boldface letter x from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadratic_programming is
thanks to your tip shown as

  x {\displaystyle \mathbf {x} } \mathbf {x}

instead of[1]

  [MATH: <semantics> <mrow class="MJX-TeXAtom-ORD"> <mstyle displaystyle="true"
  {\displaystyle \mathbf {x} }</annotation> </semantics> :MATH] \mathbf {x}

This is significant progress, thanks again. "\mathbf {x}" would be even better,
but I digress...

If Meetup is reluctant to alter they page by adding a "submit" button, they can
also use the following non-javascript html code:

<form method="GET" action="https://www.meetup.com";>
<input name="comment" size="22" value="insert comment here" type="text">
<input name="HiddenToUser" value="<internal Meetup authentification
string>" type="hidden">
</form>

This will make "enter" submit the comment, without adding a submit buttin,
without asking lynx user to manually submit with ":submit".

--
[1] since a year ago. My logs says first occurence was cached by google on
september 17th, 2016. Before that date, Wikipedia was hosting images with nice