lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] ACN Iris 3000 Installation?

From: Ron Piggott
Subject: [Lynx-dev] ACN Iris 3000 Installation?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:18:38 -0400

I am wondering if anyone has done an installation of Lynx on an ACN Iris
3000 video phone?

The phone is Linux based.  I am able to Telnet into the phone.  I don't
know what commands I need to use in order to do the build.

Once I've logged into the phone I am able to successfully 'ping' google.ca

The ACN Iris 3000 phone has a 'My Applications' button.  I plan to tweak
so pushing this button loads Lynx.

My purpose is to use the screen to display to display a text based web
page showing "to do" tasks for my web site.  An example of this is
reviewing flagged forum posts.

Thank you for any input you may have.  Ron