lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] freelists.org and lynx; colors on INS: or DEL:

From: rbell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] freelists.org and lynx; colors on INS: or DEL:
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 12:13:07 -0600

        Wrote Jude DaShiell, 'I noticed in the options box for lynx
was all manner of strange accent characters but links filtered those
out.  Can I set something on lynx to have lynx filter those characters
out too?'
        I don't see it.  Perhaps the character set?  found in the
options menu.

        Wrote "jindam, vani", 'i want to assign or view background or
foreground colors for INS: or DEL:'
        Would setting colors for ins and del in the main styles help?
I just set:

        del:blue:yellow
        ins:yellow:blue

in the first section and the foreground colors came out as specified
but the background remained the default.  I've never used prettysource
so I'll leave that to experts.

russell bell