lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] colo(u)red figcaptions

From: rbell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] colo(u)red figcaptions
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 08:00:14 -0600

        A patch!  Just the thing.  I searched for CAPTION in the
source, found it in:

        WWW/Library/Implementation/src1_HTMLDTD.txt
        WWW/Library/Implementation/hdr_HTMLDTD.h
        WWW/Library/Implementation/src0_HTMLDTD.txt
        WWW/Library/Implementation/src0_HTMLDTD.h
        WWW/Library/Implementation/src1_HTMLDTD.h
        src/HTML.h
        src/HTML.c
        src/LYCharUtils.c

copied its model for FIGCAPTION, built without complaint, but no
difference.  I must have missed something.

russell bell