lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] view full url instead of short in webpage

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] view full url instead of short in webpage
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 01:39:11 -0400

I found the = key very helpful in this respect.  Usually the second URL:
entry is the one to use to open the web page, but not always.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.