lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Crisis Magazine in L Y N X

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Crisis Magazine in L Y N X
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 09:59:33 -0400

Developers don't know how to correctly write web sites.  Correctly written
web sites never show that warning or complaint.  Correctly written web
sites use java script for housekeeping behind the scenes and nothing more.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.