lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx and webmail interfaces?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx and webmail interfaces?
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 12:31:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi Chime,
The organization for whom I work has an open support ticket with fastmail to discover what they can or cannot provide.
Thanks,
Karen

On Tue, 21 Nov 2023, Chime Hart wrote:

Well, Karen, I have had fastmail for some years, since that 4 day Shellworld outage in May. Once fastmail is setup, it works well, but several functions in their interface, you must use a graphical browser. I also have my web-site hosted by them-and-they took away regular ncftp access, now I must use cadaver.
Chime