lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] In fact..on cookies.

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] In fact..on cookies.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 12:19:19 -0500

When google bounces a message, that's something for shellworld admin staff
to look at and address for you perhaps in addition to google staff.  Your
shellworld.net account may need adjusting so the bounces end.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.