lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] 2.9.0dev.12m regression (^S)

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: [Lynx-dev] 2.9.0dev.12m regression (^S)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 23:43:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

another regression I noticed: ^S (XOFF) no longer works.
I use this to temporarily stop messages, so I can copy them
to PRIMARY (or CLIPBOARD) using the mouse, most often on the
targets of redirections.

This probably has to do something with this changelog entry…

* modify curses initialization to permit ^S built-in keymap to work without
  needing external stty changes -TD

… which i̲s̲ something that was noted before as not working on
this mailing list, but even when adding…

KEYMAP:^S:UNMAPPED

… to /etc/lynx/local.cfg (in a Debian setup) it does not work.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Gestern Nacht ist mein IRC-Netzwerk explodiert. Ich hatte nicht damit
gerechnet, darum bin ich blutverschmiert… wer konnte ahnen, daß SIE so