lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] 2.9.0dev.12m regression (title bar)

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] 2.9.0dev.12m regression (title bar)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 05:47:43 +0000 (UTC)

Chime Hart dixit:

> I wish they hadn't changed the bottom of the screen. […]

That’s the bug I already sent a patch for that fixes it for me,
which TD says he’ll review and apply if good. So it’s temporary.

How or where do you get your lynx package from? Perhaps the
packager could apply the patch for now? Or just hold out until
the next release…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Solange man keine schmutzigen Tricks macht, und ich meine *wirklich*
schmutzige Tricks, wie bei einer doppelt verketteten Liste beide