lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] An Issue with Print Append?

From: Abraham S.A.H.
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] An Issue with Print Append?
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 00:12:31 +0100 (CET)

Hello dear,
I'm using Lynx with following output of `lynx --version`:

~~~
Lynx Version 2.9.0 (15 Jan 2024)
libwww-FM 2.14, SSL-MM 1.4.1, OpenSSL 3.2.1, ncurses 6.4.20230520
Built on linux-gnu (Feb 12 2024 14:22:09).
~~~

For me, hitting `p` button will open a page with _four_ “Standard print
options”. The first option is “Save to a local file”. My brother and I never
had any difficulties with that.

Not sure if I'm understanding well, but seems like you are using a custom
script, available as an option under “Local additions”. And if that is the
case, I'm not sure if anyone can do much help. Since it's not provided by
default and is your own custom option that you have to maintain.

--
Best Regards,
Abraham