m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] Api for predictive text

From: anish patil
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] Api for predictive text
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 13:18:55 +0530

Thanks Kenichi,Hash appreciate your help.

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> wrote:
In article <CAJm1OMQEvSV3Tu_PgYQ=address@hidden>, anish patil <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like know "Is there any API or Will there be any API in future",
> where i can include Predictive text  suggetions  in m17n's engines?
> Thanks in advance.

The program to provide predictions from user's input must be
written as an external module of the m17n input method.

In article <address@hidden>, Harshula <address@hidden> writes:

> Maybe look at:
> ja-anthy.mim and m17n lib's example/mimx-anthy.c
> and/or:
> ispell.mim and example/mimx-ispell.c

Yes, they are the examples of external modules.  And please
search for "external module" in this page:
   http://www.m17n.org/common/m17n-docs-en/m17nDBFormat.html#mdbIM

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden