m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] Trying to create a more optimal Indic input method.

From: Vishvas Vasuki
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] Trying to create a more optimal Indic input method.
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:57:51 -0700

Are hi/kn-optitrasnv2 the implimentations of commonly used input methods?
​No. They are new.

Or, do they provide widely agreed improvement to the existing input methods?
​I haven't conducted a poll, but I and a friend use it and think that it is superior. ​
I did present some statistical reasons as to why this input method is superior earlier in this thread. At the very least, in the two mailing lists I published it, there hasn't been any claims contesting the claims.

Or, are they what wanted by many Hindi or Kannada users?
​How will they want it if they don't even know it exists (because of not being included in the package commonly installed on target machines)?

Vishvas /विश्वासः