m17n-list

[m17n-list] [M17N] Request to add Bengali Jatiyo keyboard layout support

From: Pavel Sayekat
Subject: [m17n-list] [M17N] Request to add Bengali Jatiyo keyboard layout support
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 21:05:25 +0600

Dear m17n team,
I am really helped by this project as it enables us to use many Bengali keyboard layouts and I would really love to see the Jatiya keyboard layout support of bn_BD (Bangladesh) localization (ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengali_input_methods#Bangla_Jatiyo) to be added to this project. In this context I will be available to help you anyway I can if its necessary.

Thanks&Regards,
Pavel Sayekat
a parabola-arch linux user from Bangladesh.