m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] ibus for root user

From: Fahim Khan
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] ibus for root user
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:33:04 +0530

I got it work. From root user you can open the firefox with normal user from command line with command "sudo -H -u <normaluser> firefox"

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 10:57 PM, Fahim Khan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I am having a problem with indic language while typing in my firefox browser.

Whenever I select a language, say hindi inscript and open a firefox with a normal user , it work properly without any error.

However whenever I open the firefox with root user and try to type in any indic language, instead of getting typed in indic language it is still getting typed in english.

Is there any fix for root user to get the indic language work properly with firefox.

Please let me know if anyone else has also encountered the same problem. Any suggestion/help would always be appreciated.

Regards,
Fahim Khan