mailman-ate-my-sendmail

Stephan Ducharme here, I'd like to do business with you.

From: superaffiliates
Subject: Stephan Ducharme here, I'd like to do business with you.
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:54:44 -0400

Hi, I just saw your website, and it looks great:
http://mail.gnu.org

I can tell you're doing quite well simply from your
Alexa traffic rating: 5500
I also looked at your site popularity 28944

I'm writting to you today because I just found out that you are an
affiliate of

Allow me to go straight to the point.

I would be interested in doing business with you.

My name is Jacques Baraby. I'm in the "affiliate relations" office,
working for Stephan Ducharme.

I did some research on your business and reputation before
writting this letter to you.

Anyway, my question is simple:
Do you have 5 minutes to work with me and make $1000?

I wrote for you a pre-written ad ready to be posted to your
list (Copy/paste).

It will take you 5 minutes to post it and you will make 40% of
the sales.

The product is already a #1 best-seller! It sells very fast.
The marketing course titled:
"How To Get 1 Million Visitors On Your Website Without
Paying A Dime In Advertising."

The author is Stephan Ducharme, he’s well-known as the
"FreeAdGuru"

Stephan Ducharme makes half a MILLION a MONTH online!

You may also have listened to his free Audio ebook
"Millionaire at 31... Listen to how he is doing it!"
Ads are popping-up everywhere about it. 1 MILLION people
are listening to this audio ebook EACH MONTH!!!

Stephan has over 20,000 visitors a DAY on his website
www.MoneyHome.com (Alexa ranking is 3132)
His sales letter is among the best on the Internet! That’s why so
many people buy his "1 Million Visitors" course.

Reply to me at address@hidden

Or feel free to call me at 450-777-5771 (EST)

Caring for our relationship to grow,

Jacques Baraby
Affiliate Relations
www.MoneyHome.com
www.FreeAdGuru.com

P.S. If you'd rather sign-up as an affiliate without my assitance and start
making money right away,

simply go to http://www.moneyhome.com/superaffiliates and follow the easy
instructions

Once in your affiliate member area, click on "Step-by-Step Tour"