mailman-ate-my-sendmail

Just published C T X E stokc analysis and short term recommendations

From: Jeff
Subject: Just published C T X E stokc analysis and short term recommendations
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:55:24 -0100

Profit from insider stokc info that makes you win Be a winning player with top class stokc recommendation

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!

Get C T X E First Thing Today! Create your winning stokc strategy with expert advice!
C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.

Financial analysis and stokc recommendation on stokcs taking off

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Hot and new

Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil. From the sweetest wine the tartest vinegar In the land of hope there is never any winter Fools seldom differ.

No man is wise at all times We never know the worth of water till the well is dry The best throw of the dice is to throw them away Well done is better than well said

Virtues all agree, but vices fight one another All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. It is never too late to be what you might have been Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
Confession is good for the soul All is for the best in the best of the possible worlds Nothing is certain but death and taxes Some are Wise and Some are Otherwise