mailman-ate-my-sendmail

laryngiti medicabl

From: Timoti Hasse
Subject: laryngiti medicabl
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 08:33:10 -0700

D g ea y r H p om x e O s wne e r,

Your c q re q di r t doesn't matter to us!

If you O w WN r r t ea u l e f st d at p e and want
I s MME e DIAT m E c z as n h to s t pe b nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L u OW s ER your monthly p v aym w ent k s
by a third or more,
here are the d f ea f ls d we have T v OD j AY:

$ 49 m 0,0 x 00 as l a ow as 3 , 6 u 5 %
$ 37 z 0,00 f 0 as l w ow as 3 , 9 b 0 %
$ 49 w 0,00 m 0 as lo l w as 3 , 2 n 0 %
$ 2 u 50,0 v 00 as l y ow as 3 , 3 j 5 %
$ 2 m 00,0 s 00 as l x ow as 3 , 5 p 5 %

V n isi r t ou u r web s x it m e

Timoti Hasse , A e ppr o ov u al M o ana e ge e r

what an ill temper Bilbo was in: he picked up a stone and threw it at
the thrush, which merely fluttered aside and came back.
Drat the bird! said Bilbo crossly. I believe he is listening, and
I dont like the look of him.