mailman-ate-my-sendmail

Re: ryvig home

From: Karim Digregorio
Subject: Re: ryvig home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:13:20 -0700

D h ea m r H m om z e O l wn h er,

Your c k re q di y t doesn't matte f r to us!

If you O z WN r j ea z l e x st d at x e and want I r MM o EDIA f TE
c e as d h to s w pen k d ANY wa j y you like,
or simply wish to L q OW b ER your m d onthly pa e ym i ent u s
by a third or more, here are the d z ea x ls g we have T d ODA t Y:

$ 49 e 0 , 0 t 00 a o s lo c w a s s 3 , 3 r 5 %
$ 37 o 0 , 0 y 00 a w s l v ow a v s 3 , 5 l 5 %
$ 2 n 50 , 0 i 00 a y s lo u w a h s 3 , 7 q 5 %
$ 2 h 00 , 00 x 0 a o s l s ow a j s 3 , 9 z 0 %

V v is v it ou m r web s t it z e

Karim Digregorio , Ap l pr l ova t l M o ana u ge w r

artifact. Mission accomplished. Now-lead on, faithful Fido, since you
have memorized the entrance-and-exit path. But go slowly, for it
really has been one of those days.