mailman-ate-my-sendmail

fwd:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

From: George Bonner
Subject: fwd:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 07:32:51 -0120

Dear,

Still ordering your Medications in American drug stores? Try cheaper Canadian medications of the same quality!
Don’t miss the possibility to buy the best pharmaceutical products at the best possible prices!

Your health and wellness is the main focus of our professional team and we are glad to offer you really top quality products!

Absolute security and confidentiality guaranteed.

To make order click here:
http://simaos.hk

With best regards,
Dr George Bonner