mailman

Re: Problem with ututo.org domain and one list.

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Problem with ututo.org domain and one list.
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:42:42 -0500

Hi Daniel,

    Is possible check if this domain or our new ip is banned by mailman.

It wouldn't be mailman doing the rejections, but the mail server itself,
which the GNU sysadmins maintain.  So please write address@hidden  I
expect they'll need to know the exact IP address and hostname of your
new mail server in order to check things.  I didn't see anything wrong
at a glance.

    Another problem is password of list ututo-translate.
    We lost a list password.
    Is possible reset or resend to my address new password.

Well, this issue at least is easy.  I changed the password to the string

xlate

Please log in at
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/ututo-translate/passwords and
change it to whatever you wish.

While I was at it I added address@hidden to the moderator field,
to automatically delete most spam.  Hope that's ok.

There are four subscription requests waiting, left them for you to
approve or deny ...

best,